Global Outreach Week
Sunday, April 25 | GO Week Kickoff!
Monday, April 26 | Virtual Mission Trip to Guatemala
- Thomas Hall | 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Boxed dinner will be served
- Enjoy a live home visit with an Escuela Integrada family
- Participate in an Escuela Integrada teacher roundtable discussion
- Learn about the Guatemalan culture with our host, Hannah Nadeau
Wednesday, April 28 | Community Night Out Event
- West Tulsa UMC (1923 S Phoenix Ave) | 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Enjoy food trucks, music, and family friendly entertainment while we engage with our neighbors to the west.
Thursday, April 29-Saturday, May 1 | CareCon by Frontiers
- Would you like to learn about how to support our Partners beyond financially? CareCon will help you learn how to build relationships with Partners that lead to a greater impact for the Kingdom.
- Thursday, April 29 | 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. | Opening session | Boxed dinner will be provided.
- Friday, April 30 | 10:30 a.m. – 3:15 p.m. | Boxed lunch will be provided.
- Saturday, May 1 | 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Once you register, specific details about each session will be provided and dinner/lunch orders will be taken at a later date.
Sunday, May 2 | Faith Promise Sunday
What is Faith Promise?
A Faith Promise is a personal commitment, made in faith, for world outreach. When we make this commitment, we say, “By faith I commit to give a certain amount of money, and I trust God to enable me to fulfill this commitment.” Faith Promise money is given above and beyond a regular tithe to the church budget.
Where does Faith Promise money go?
Faith Promise money is used to support our global partners and ministry partnerships, allowing us to put resources into sharing the message of Christ in our own community and around the world. It is also utilized for Volunteer In Mission teams throughout the year. In addition, Faith Promise gifts help with missionary care, our Local-Field West Tulsa, Near-Field Guatemala, and Far-Field North Africa areas of mission.
How do I make a Faith Promise?
- Pray and ask the Lord what he would have you give!
- Commit yourself by faith to give a specific amount for global mission, trusting God to provide.
- Look for God-sightings in your Faith Promise and share your story with others.
- Be faithful to give what God has provided.
Our Global Partners
Seth & Tina
Mathews & Rachel
Verghese & Hildegard
Joseph & Annie
Central & South America
Lauren & Kevin
Gary & Cheryl
Jose & Audrey
Patrick & Melenda
Craig & Kara
Terry & Mary
Cameron & Catherine
Bob & Teri