Thrive: An FUMC Women's Community
A new season of Thrive is coming soon!
Nicole Nordeman | Worship Arts Minister
Sarah Johnson | First Kids Director
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month
- 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Parlor (Sanctuary Building, Level 3)
- Questions? Email Cindy.
New Journey is close knit gathering of women who have lost a spouse. The journey through grief and loss can be a powerfully bonding experience, but so can the journey toward hope and new life. This group of women is eager to welcome you with open arms, regardless of where you might be on that path.
Women's Wednesday Night Study
- Now that Faith Has Come: A Study of Galatians by Beth Moore
- Wednesday Nights
- 6:00 p.m.
- Parker Hall (Sanctuary Building, Level 1)
- Questions? Email Melissa.
Join this enthusiastic group of women each Wednesday night as they dive into a dynamic study on the book of Galatians. Beth Moore describes this scripture study as “wildly interesting and astonishingly relevant to our present world.”
In and Out Fall Bible Study
- Monday Mornings in Person | 9:30 a.m. | MSLC 231 (Level 2, Sanctuary Building)
- Wednesday Mornings by Zoom | 9:30 a.m.
- Cost: $20
- Questions? Email Joanna.
If you share a passion for diving deeper into Scripture, this devoted group is for you. This fall, they will be exploring the topic of God’s covenant as it plays out on the pages of our holy texts and in the lives of His people. This will be a weekly group discussion that covers 30 minute home assignments.